WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Yoga, incorporated as a mindful practice, has a multitude of benefits:
- Increased focus, concentration and memory
- Improved body awareness and mindfulness
- Better emotional regulation
- Better stress and anxiety management
- Increased confidence, self esteem and self acceptance
- Increased compassion, empathy and kindness for self and others
- Deeper connection with the natural world around them
- Supports positive mental health in children
- Improved attention span and heightened mind-body connection
- Boosted immunity, improved quality of sleep and regulation of bowels
- Deeper confidence and self-belief
- Improved academic performance
WHAT WILL I NEED TO BRING?
Our yoga school has everything that is needed for your child's practice, including yoga mats, blocks, straps, fully equipped showers and lockers for safekeeping.
We recommend to wear something that is light and comfortable for clothing.
Your child is automatically enrolled for the whole term upon registration. No bookings are necessary.
MAKE UP CLASSES
If your child is unable to make the class, give us a call at 6238 0101 or email for a make up class. All make up classes must be taken within the current term.
Please inform us if your child is unable to attend any classes. Any absence without prior notice will be treated as a no show and no make up classes will be offered.
HOW ARE PAYMENTS MADE
Payments are made in advance per term. A term typically consists of 13 weeks.
As fees are paid by the term, please email us at least 1 month prior to the end of term should your child be discontinuing.
ARRIVING FOR CLASS
All classes start and end on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before class to give your child enough time to get ready.
Out of respect for the other children and the energy created for the space, we ask you to ensure your child stays for the full session unless absolutely necessary.
EATING BEFORE PRACTICE
We suggest a light snack before class where needed, rather than a full meal.
WHERE ARE THE CLASSES HELD
Mini Glow Yoga Club is a dedicated yoga school for children, held at our Hom Yoga studios. All classes are conducted at our River Valley location.
WHO ARE THE TEACHERS
Our teachers are all certified with the international governing body, Yoga Alliance, as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT), with the added specialty of RCYT (Registered Children's Yoga Teacher).
We have created a team of empowered teachers who are passionate about teaching and empowering children. Our goal is ensuring the highest quality of teaching, and that all teachers are constantly evolving and keeping up to date with the latest tools on hand.